Bregan D'Aerthe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bregan D'Aerthe

Jubei'thos Horde

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Furry Gloves

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tinmean

Tinmean

Furry Gloves Empty
PostSubject: Furry Gloves   Furry Gloves Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:35 am

It was late on Christmas Eve and a man wanted to buy a last-minute gift for his new girlfriend. Accompanied by his girlfriend’s younger sister, he went to the local clothing store and bought a pair of expensive leather gloves. The sister browsed around the store and purchased a few pairs of lace panties for herself. During the checkout process, however, the rushed clerk mixed up the items and gift-wrapped the panties by mistake. The man taped a note to the box and asked the sister to put it under the family Christmas tree. His girlfriend opened the box the next morning to find the panties and the following note: “I chose these because I noticed you never wear any. I was going to get the long ones with buttons, but your sister showed me her short ones and they were very easy to take off. I had her try yours on for me and she looked great. Wish I was there to see you try them on the first time. Your sister said you’ve had a few other pairs over the years but tended to take them off and forget them in the mall or at the movies, so I’ll remind you to stick these in your purse when we go out. I hope you wear them for me Friday night. Oh, and both the saleslady and your sister both said the latest style is to wear them folded down with a little fur showing.”
Back to top Go down

Furry Gloves
Page 1 of 1