Bregan D'Aerthe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bregan D'Aerthe

Jubei'thos Horde

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Exchange Rate

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tinmean

Tinmean

Exchange Rate Empty
PostSubject: Exchange Rate   Exchange Rate Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 8:01 am

Exchange Rate

I had a bunch of Canadian dollars I needed to exchange, so I went to the currency exchange window at the local bank.
I stood in the short line.
Just one lady in front of me . . .
an Asian lady who was trying to exchange yen for dollars and she was a little irritated.
She asked the teller, "Why it change?? Yesterday, I get two hunat dolla fo yen. Today I get hunat eighty?? Why it change?"
The teller shrugged his shoulders and said, "Fluctuations."
The Asian lady says,
"Fluc you white people, too!"

Girls Night Out

Two women go out one weekend without their husbands. As they came back, just before dawn, both of them drunk, they felt the urge to pee. They noticed that the only place to stop was a cemetery. The first one did not have anything to blot herself with, so she took her panties off, used them and discarded them.
The second, not finding anything either thought, “I’m not getting rid of my panties”, so she used a nearby flower wreath.
The morning afterward, the two husbands were talking to each other on the phone, and one said to the other: “We have to be on the look out; it seems that these two were up to no good last night, my wife came home without her panties.”
The other one responded: “You’re lucky, mine came home with a card stuck to her butt that read, “We will never forget you.”

A young man goes into the Job Center in Jacksonville, Florida and sees a card advertising for a Gynecologist' s Assistant.
Interested, he goes to learn more - 'Can you give me some more details?' he asks the clerk.
The clerk pulls up the file and says, 'The job entails getting the ladies ready for the gynecologist.
You have to help them out of their underwear, lay them down and carefully wash their private regions, then apply shaving foam and gently shave off the hair, then rub in soothing oils so that they're ready for the gynecologist's examination.
There's an annual salary of $45,000, but you're going to have to go to Oxford, Mississippi. That's about 620 miles from here.'
'Oh, is that where the job is?'
'No sir - that's where the end of the line is right now
Back to top Go down

Exchange Rate
Page 1 of 1