Bregan D'Aerthe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bregan D'Aerthe

Jubei'thos Horde

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

John and His Boat

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tinmean

Tinmean

John and His Boat Empty
PostSubject: John and His Boat   John and His Boat Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 6:34 am

Dave walks into a bar and sees John sitting at the end of the bar counter with a great big smile on his face.

Dave says, "John, what are you so happy for?"

"Well Dave, I gotta tell ya... Yesterday I was out waxing my boat, just waxin' my boat, and a redhead came up to me... tits out to here, Dave. Tits out to here!

She says, 'Can I have a ride in your boat?' I said 'Sure you can have a ride in my boat.' So I took her way out, Dave. I turned off the key and I said 'It's either screw or swim!'
She couldn't swim, Dave. She couldn't swim!"

After a couple of days Dave walks again into that bar and sees John sitting at the end of the bar counter with a bigger smile on his face.
Dave says, "What are you happy about today John?"

"Well Dave... I gotta tell ya... Yesterday I was out waxing my boat, just waxin' my boat and a BEAUTIFUL blond came up to me... tits out to here, Dave. Tits out to here!

She said 'Can I have a ride in your boat?' I told her 'Sure you can have a ride in my boat.' So I took her way out, Dave. Way out much further than the last one. I turned off the key and I said, 'It's either screw or swim!'
She couldn't swim, Dave! She couldn't swim!"

A couple days pass and Dave walks into a bar and sees John down there crying over a beer.

Dave says, "John, what are you so sad for?"

"Well Dave, I gotta tell ya.... Yesterday I was out waxing my boat, just waxing my boat, and the most desirable brunette came up to me... tits WAY out to here, Dave. Tits WAY out to here.
She says, 'Can I have a ride in your boat?'

So I said, 'Sure you can have a ride in my boat.' So I took her way out, Dave, way WAY out... much further than the last two. I turned off the key, and looked at her tits and said "It's either screw or swim!"
She pulled down her pants and..... She had a dick, Dave! She had this
great BIG dick! ... and I can't swim Dave! I can't swim!"
Back to top Go down

John and His Boat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bregan D'Aerthe :: General :: Public Chat-
Jump to: